Introduction to Process Safety – Module 2
Three-day course designed to provide an understanding of key Process Safety Management (PSM) concepts.
- Importance of PSM
- Lessons from disasters
- Basic principles on fire, explosion and toxics hazards
- Principles of process design safety
- Technical risk assessment
- Management systems
- Comprehensive training material
- In-course catering
For precautionary reasons, we have decided to cancel delivery of face-to-face training due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Introduction to Process Safety – Module 1 online training option can be accessed here. Please note, this online training option is a one-day course delivered across two half-days.
Who Should Attend?
This training course is designed for those who have attended Introduction to Process Safety – Module 1 and/or want to further their knowledge and understanding of process safety. This course is ideal for those involved in the design, operation, maintenance and management of hazardous process plants, refineries, chemical plants, oil and gas facilities, petrochemical / terminals and process plants at mines.
- $4,125 per participant, or
- $3,300 per participant for two or people who register from the same company.