Introduction to LOPA
An online live training course (i.e. not pre-recorded) that covers the principles underlying Layers of Protection Analysis and its use in risk management for hazardous events. This includes the identification and assessment of risk management controls and the assessment of control adequacy and risk tolerance. The course will be delivered across two half-day sessions.
- What is LOPA
- LOPA methodology and terminology
- When to use LOPA
- LOPA target frequency and align to risk criteria
- Advantages and disadvantages of LOPA
- LOPA reporting
- PDF versions of all presentation slides and supporting materials
- E-certificate of attendance at completion of the training
Benefits of Online Live Training
- Unlike pre-recorded online training, live virtual classes encourage engagement like in normal classroom
- Training class size will still be small to encourage high-quality discussions and offer plenty of opportunities to ask questions
- Reduced cost due to no travel or accommodation costs
- Easy to use technology applications that can be used by all attendees with an internet browser and a reliable internet connection.
Who Should Attend?
Those who will be involved in LOPA studies, such as process safety engineers / managers and production process engineers etc.
- $1,000 per participant (Incl. GST)
- Dates to be determined.