Two-day course designed to provide participants with the knowledge to facilitate HAZOPs.
- HAZOP introduction
- Make-up of a HAZOP study team
- HAZOP methodology and terminology
- Pre-HAZOP preparation
- Key points for a successful HAZOP
- HAZOP Leader roles and responsibilities
- HAZOP Leader facilitation skills
- HAZOP action tracking and close out.
- Comprehensive training material
- HAZOP Guideword booklet
- In-course catering.
For precautionary reasons, we have decided to cancel delivery of face-to-face training due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The HAZOP Leader online training option can be accessed here.
Who Should Attend?
Experienced HAZOP team members who are in or moving into HAZOP leader roles.
- $2,750 per participant, or
- $2,200 per participant for two or people who register from the same company.