HAZOP Team Member
An online live training course (i.e. not pre-recorded) designed to provide participants with a sound understanding of the principles behind HAZOP studies, so they can effectively contribute as a member of a HAZOP team. The course will be delivered across one half-day session.
- HAZOP study principles
- HAZOP terminology and methodology
- Make-up of a HAZOP team
- How to contribute and be an effective HAZOP team member.
- HAZOP Guideword PDF booklet and supporting materials
- E-certificate of attendance at completion of the training
Benefits of Online Live Training
- Unlike pre-recorded online training, live virtual classes encourage engagement like in normal classroom
- Training class size will still be small to encourage high-quality discussions and offer plenty of opportunities to ask questions
- Reduced cost due to no travel or accommodation costs
- Easy to use technology applications that can be used by all attendees with an internet browser and a reliable internet connection.
Who Should Attend?
This training is designed for all potential participants of a HAZOP study. This includes engineers and other technical personnel as well as those with safety and project management responsibilities. Attendees may have little or no experience of HAZOP.
- $500 per participant (including GST)
- To be determined