Risk Assessment Leader
The Risk Assessment Leader online live training (i.e. not pre-recorded) is focused on process industries. It is designed to provide participants with the knowledge to facilitate the hazard identification (HAZID) and risk assessment processes. The course will be delivered across four half-day sessions.
The Risk Assessment Leader online training is split into two parts:
- Part 1: HAZID and risk assessment theory
- Part 2: Prepare, conduct, and practice HAZID and risk assessment studies.
The training course will cover essential HAZID and risk assessment topics including:
- Introduction to HAZID and risk assessment
- HAZID and Risk assessment methodology and terminology
- Risk matrices and risk ranking
- Pre-workshop preparation
- Workshop recording and reporting
- Key points for successful studies
- Team Leader roles and responsibilities
- Team Leader facilitation skills.
- PDF versions of all presentation slides and supporting materials
- E-certificate of attendance at completion of the training
Benefits of Online Live Training
- Unlike pre-recorded online training, live virtual classes encourage engagement like in normal classroom
- Training class size will still be small to encourage high-quality discussions and offer plenty of opportunities to ask questions
- Reduced cost due to no travel or accommodation costs
- Easy to use technology applications that can be used by all attendees with an internet browser and a reliable internet connection.
Who Should Attend?
The Risk Assessment Leader online training is designed for those experienced in HAZID and risk assessment techniques, who are in, or moving into leader roles.
- $2,000 per participant (Incl. GST)
- Dates to be determined.