HAZOP Leader Training
A comprehensive training course designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to lead and facilitate HAZOPs.
- History of the HAZOP technique
- Outcomes of a HAZOP
- Make-up of a HAZOP study team
- Standard HAZOP procedure
- Pre-HAZOP preparation
- Key points for a successful HAZOP
- HAZOP Leader roles and responsibilities
- HAZOP Leader facilitation skills
- Development of Project Specific Guidewords
- HAZOP action tracking and close out.
- PDF versions of all presentation slides and supporting materials
- E-certificate of attendance at completion of the training
Benefits of Online Live Training
- Unlike pre-recorded online training, live virtual classes encourage engagement like in normal classroom
- Training class size will still be small to encourage high-quality discussions and offer plenty of opportunities to ask questions
- Reduced cost due to no travel or accommodation costs
- Easy to use technology applications that can be used by all attendees with an internet browser and a reliable internet connection.
Who Should Attend?
Experienced HAZOP team members who are in or moving into HAZOP leader roles.
- $2,000 per participant (Incl. GST)
Next scheduled dates – to be confirmed
- Day 1 – 10:00am — 4:00pm AEST
- Day 2 – 10:00am — 4:00pm AEST
- Day 3 – 10:00am — 2:00pm AEST