Risk Assessment Leader
Two-day course (focused on process industries), designed to provide participants with the knowledge to facilitate HAZID processes.
- Introduction to HAZID and risk assessment
- HAZID and Risk assessment methodology and terminology
- Risk matrices and risk ranking
- Pre-workshop preparation
- Workshop recording and reporting
- Key points for a successful study
- Team Leader roles and responsibilities
- Team Leader facilitation skills.
- Comprehensive training material
- Training booklet
- In-course catering.
For precautionary reasons, we have decided to cancel delivery of face-to-face training due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Risk Assessment Leader online training option can be accessed here.
Who Should Attend?
Those experienced in HAZID and risk assessment techniques, who are in or moving into HAZID leader roles.
- $2,750 per participant, or
- $2,200 per participant for two or people who register from the same company.