Introduction to Risk Management
One-day course to educate participants in the principles of identifying, analysing, evaluating, treating and managing the risk of hazardous events.
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Assessment Tools
- Monitor and Review
- Consult and Communicate
- Comprehensive training material
- In-course catering.
For precautionary reasons, we have decided to cancel delivery of face-to-face training due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Introduction to Risk Management online training option can be accessed here.
Who Should Attend?
Those who will be involved in the risk assessment process, such as process safety engineers or managers, production process engineers, operations and maintenance personnel.
- $1,375 per participant or
- $1,100 per participant for two or people who register from the same company.