Introduction to LOPA
One-day course that covers the principles underlying Layers of Protection Analysis and its use in risk management for hazardous events. This includes the identification and assessment of risk management controls and the assessment of control adequacy and risk tolerance.
- What is LOPA
- LOPA methodology and terminology
- When to use LOPA
- LOPA target frequency and align to risk criteria
- Advantages and disadvantages of LOPA
- LOPA reporting
- Comprehensive training material
- In-course catering.
For precautionary reasons, we have decided to cancel delivery of face-to-face training due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. The Introduction to LOPA online training option can be accessed here.
Who Should Attend?
Those who will be undertaking or facilitating LOPA studies, such as process safety engineers / managers and production process engineers etc.
- $1,375 per participant, or
- $1,100 per participant for two or people who register from the same company.