Introduction to Bowtie Analysis
The Introduction to Bowtie Analysis online live training (i.e. not pre-recorded) covers the foundations into risk analysis using the bowtie technique. The training encompasses the bowtie methodology, with practical experience in applying the technique. The course will be delivered across two half-day sessions.
The Introduction to Bowtie Analysis training course is split into two parts:
- Part 1: Bowtie Analysis theory
- Part 2: Building an example Bowtie
The course will cover a range of essential topics, including:
- Introduction to risk assessment techniques
- Bowtie methodology – hazards, causes, safeguards and impacts
- Practical methods for when to apply bowties
- Advantages / disadvantages of using bowties
- How to use bowties in risk communication.
- PDF versions of all presentation slides and supporting materials
- E-certificate of attendance at completion of the training
Benefits of Online Live Training
- Unlike pre-recorded online training, live virtual classes encourage engagement like in normal classroom
- Training class size will still be small to encourage high-quality discussions and offer plenty of opportunities to ask questions
- Reduced cost due to no travel or accommodation costs
- Easy to use technology applications that can be used by all attendees with an internet browser and a reliable internet connection.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who are new to the bowtie technique. They may include managers, operators, HSE advisors, graduate engineers.
- $1,000 per participant (Incl. GST)
- Dates to be determined