Introduction to Process Safety – Module 1
An online live training course (i.e. not pre-recorded) designed to provide an understanding of key Process Safety Management (PSM) concepts. The course will be delivered across two half-day sessions.
- Importance of PSM
- Lessons from disasters
- Basic principles on fire, explosion and toxics hazards
- Principles of process design safety
- Technical risk assessment
- Management systems
- PDF versions of all presentation slides and supporting materials
- E-certificate of attendance at completion of the training
Benefits of Online Live Training
- Unlike pre-recorded online training, live virtual classes encourage engagement like in normal classroom
- Training class size will still be small to encourage high-quality discussions and offer plenty of opportunities to ask questions
- Reduced cost due to no travel or accommodation costs
- Easy to use technology applications that can be used by all attendees with an internet browser and a reliable internet connection.
Who Should Attend?
Those who are novice to process safety concepts and/or have not worked in process industries. They include those involved in the design, operation, maintenance and management of hazardous process plants, refineries, chemical plants, oil and gas facilities, petrochemical / LPG terminals and process plants at mines.
- $1,000 per participant (Incl. GST)
- To be confirmed