Introduction to Risk Management
An online live training course (i.e. not pre-recorded) to educate participants in the principles of identifying, analysing, evaluating, treating and managing the risk of hazardous events. The course will be delivered across two half-day sessions.
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Assessment Tools
- Monitor and Review
- Consult and Communicate
- PDF versions of all presentation slides and supporting materials
- E-certificate of attendance at completion of the training
Benefits of Online Live Training
- Unlike pre-recorded online training, live virtual classes encourage engagement like in normal classroom
- Training class size will still be small to encourage high-quality discussions and offer plenty of opportunities to ask questions
- Reduced cost due to no travel or accommodation costs
- Easy to use technology applications that can be used by all attendees with an internet browser and a reliable internet connection.
Who Should Attend?
Those who will be involved in the risk assessment process, such as process safety engineers or managers, production process engineers, operations and maintenance personnel.
- $1,000 per participant (Incl. GST)
- Dates to be determined