2017 - Prosafe (Developing Emergency Management and Response Strategies to Mitigate Major Incidents)
Elio Stocco (Director and Principal Risk Consultant) presented at Marcus Evans’ 9th Annual ProSafe conference. In his presentation, ‘Developing Emergency Management and Response Strategies to Mitigate Major Incidents’, Elio discussed the following:
- Importance of emergency planning via incident review
- Requirements of an emergency response plan (the Plan)
- Identification of major incidents examined by the Plan
- Development of emergency management strategies
- Preparation of the Plan and scenario-specific contingency pre-plans.
To read more about the presentation, download the presentation slides here.
Click this link for more information on the development of Emergency Response Scenario Plans.