R4Risk is well-placed to assist your safety case development / review project. R4Risk understands the requirements and expectations of the different regulatory regimes having worked with clients and the regulators in all states. R4Risk consultants have provided expertise to Worksafe Victoria in the technical assessment of MHF Safety Cases, Department of Mines & Petroleum (WA) for MHF safety report auditing and to Comcare as an MHF expert panel consultant.
Complementing the development of the overall safety case framework, support may be provided to conduct the sub-parts of the safety case, such as:
- Hazard identification, including HAZID or HAZOP workshop facilitation
- Quantitative or qualitative risk assessment, including assessment of the likelihood of hazardous events and the magnitude of the impacts (e.g. consequence analysis for fires, flammable or toxic vapours, explosions etc.)
- Controls assessment, including controls identification and assessment / demonstration of adequacy, Safety Integrity Level (SIL) determination etc
- Emergency response scenario plan development
- Safety management system development
- MHF/Safety Case Training
- Auditing (Safety Case / Safety Management System).