An exciting opportunity for a Commerce or Marketing graduate has opened up at R4Risk! We are currently recruiting for a Business Development and Marketing Assistant, reporting to the Business Development Manager. This is a full-time position.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven individual, who possesses the skills and characteristics required to deal with the challenges of working in this exciting role. This position is suited to a Business Marketing or Commerce graduate, with some industry experience.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, this position is responsible for the coordination of all activities related to business development and marketing.
What you would be responsible for:
- Managing client relationships
- Managing our Client Relationship Management system, PipeDrive
- Coordinating the preparation and issuing of tenders / proposals
- Monitoring and reporting on business development and marketing goals and objectives
- Preparing marketing content
- Managing marketing / promotional activities involved in events R4Risk hosts (e.g. training, webinars)
- g. email marketing, LinkedIn marketing
- Managing digital communication platforms (e.g. LinkedIn).
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Business or Commerce Degree, with major in Marketing
- Up to 2 years of industry experience (desirable, not essential)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-developed planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Professional career progression
- Positive team environment
- Flexibility – strong commitment to work/life balance
- Melbourne-based position.
To apply, please email a letter detailing why you would suit this opportunity, along with your CV and academic transcript, to [email protected].
Applicants who cannot attend a face-to-face interview in Melbourne need not apply. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.