Who Should Attend?
Those who will be involved in the preparation and / or submission of the Safety Case as well as operations personnel working in a MHF. This includes process safety engineers or managers, production process engineers, operations and maintenance personnel etc.
- Key principles and objectives of MHF regulations
- Features of the Safety Case
- Key concepts and definitions
- The Safety Case process
- Main components of the Safety Case
- Preparing and managing a Safety Case.
- Comprehensive training material
- In-course catering.
3 April 2019
23 October 2019
- $1,320 per participant, or
- $1,056 per participant for two or more people who register from the same company.