R4Risk provides specialist consulting services in the areas of risk management and process safety. We are currently recruiting for a Chemical Engineer to work as a Risk Consultant, in support of our growing project portfolio. This is a full-time position.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven individual, who possesses the skills and characteristics required to deal with the challenges of working in this exciting role. This position is suited to a chemical engineer graduate with up to two years of experience.
As a Risk Consultant, you will be supporting our Principal and Senior Consultants on a variety of client assignments. Working in a wide range of projects, your challenge will be to assess the client’s needs and arrive at a solution, through the application of risk identification techniques, problem solving skills and data analysis.
Successful applicants should possess:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Chemical Engineering
- Sound problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyse data
- Exceptional report writing and communication skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Competitive salary
- Working directly with industry-leading companies
- Positive team environment
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Melbourne-based position.
To apply, please prepare a letter detailing why you would suit this opportunity, along with your CV and academic transcript, to [email protected]. Interviews are expected to be conducted in early December with an anticipated start date of late January 2020. Responses will be accepted by email only and applications close on Friday 8 November 2019.
Applicants who cannot attend a face-to-face interview in Melbourne or who applied for the position in August 2019 need not apply. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia. This is to be supported with documentation in your application.