R4Risk provides specialist consulting services in the areas of risk management and process safety. We are currently recruiting for a Chemical Engineer to work as a Risk Consultant, in support of our growing project portfolio. This is a full-time position.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven individual, who possesses the skills and characteristics required to deal with the challenges of working in this exciting role. This position is suited to a chemical engineer graduate with up to two years of experience.
As a Risk Consultant, you will be supporting our Principal and Senior Consultants on a variety of client assignments. Working in a wide range of projects, your challenge will be to assess the client’s needs and arrive at a solution, through the application of risk identification techniques, problem solving skills and data analysis.
Successful applicants should possess:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Chemical Engineering
- Sound problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyse data
- Exceptional report writing and communication skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Competitive salary
- Working directly with industry-leading companies
- Positive team environment
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Melbourne-based position.
To apply, please prepare a letter detailing why you would suit this opportunity, along with your CV and academic transcript, to [email protected]. Responses will be accepted by email only and applications close on Friday 30 August 2019.
Applicants who cannot attend a face-to-face interview in Melbourne need not apply. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia