Marcus Evans’ 9th Annual ProSafe conference will be held on 21 and 22 August this year at The Langham, Melbourne. R4Risk has been an Associate Sponsor of ProSafe since 2010 and continues to support the conference this year.
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘Implementing process safety excellence initiatives for maximum risk control and incident prevention’. This theme will incorporate a combination of interactive case studies, mini-workshops and panel discussions on topics such as leadership, human factors, fantasy plans, critical controls, risk management, technical and mechanical integrity, emergency response systems, safety design, incident investigations and operational excellence.
Elio Stocco (Director and Principal Risk Consultant of R4Risk) will be presenting on Day One of the conference. In his presentation, ‘Developing Emergency Management and Response Strategies to Mitigate Major Incidents’, Elio will discuss the:
- Importance of emergency planning via incident review
- Requirements of an emergency response plan (the Plan)
- Identification of major incidents examined by the Plan
- Development of emergency management strategies
- Preparation for the Plan and scenario-specific contingency pre-plans.
For all enquiries regarding the ProSafe Conference, please contact Serena Pereira at Marcus Evans.
P: 02 9238 7123